Trust Your Kitchen Remodel to Our Design-Build Experts
By Your Fiderio Expert Jun 14, 2018
Whether you want to change the layout, create an instant makeover with new cabinets, or add an island, you can count on the experienced local CT kitchen remodeling experts at Fiderio & Sons. We’ll work with you to design, craft, and install a kitchen that creates a warm, inviting space while meeting all of your functionality needs.
No matter what changes you want to make to your kitchen, the experts at Fiderio & Sons will work with you at every stage of your remodel to ensure you receive exactly what you want. When you choose us as your kitchen remodeling in Connecticut, we follow a tried and true process, outlined below.
Initial Kitchen Remodel Consultation
Whether you know exactly what you want your completed CT kitchen remodeling project to look like or you’re just beginning to gather ideas, we’ll get you started with a complimentary in-home design consultation. At your consultation, our professionals will discuss:
- What you love about your current kitchen
- What you want to change
- What inspires you
- What your overall goal for the remodel is
From tearing down walls to creating a more open, brighter space to expanding your current kitchen, we’ll discuss everything with you at this time.
Kitchen Design-Build Planning
Modern design trends for kitchens are incredible and truly only limited by your imagination. During the design phase of our process, we’ll work closely with you to fully develop your ideas for your CT kitchen remodel. During the design phase we’ll
- Create conceptual floor plans and 3-D architectural drawings of your kitchen layout
- Provide you with a realistic project estimate
- Help you select design elements such as flooring, appliances, counters, cabinets, and tile backsplash
Construction of Your New Kitchen
We understand that kitchen remodeling can be a stressful process and we believe that effective communication is a great way to alleviate some of the stress our clients feel. We do this by:
- Assigning a project manager to serve as your primary point of contact so you remain informed of every step
- Having project teams set up to discuss project details with you, coordinate any necessary changes, and answer any questions that arise
At Fiderio & Sons, we do everything in our capability to exceed your expectations during every step of your CT kitchen remodeling journey.
Ready for more information? Visit our showroom for more information and inspiration or give us a call to speak with one of our helpful representatives. You can also complete our online quote form to request an appointment for your kitchen design consultation.
on Your Kitchen Remodel
of $40,000 Or More Now Through 9/30/19.