10 Reasons Why You Should Choose the Onyx Collection
Remodeling the bathroom in your home is a big decision. You want your time, effort, and money to result in a beautiful, functional space that will meet your needs for many years to come. The Onyx Collection could be the answer you’re looking for.
Founded in 1985, the Onyx Collection is a leading manufacturer of solid surface bathroom products. The solutions from this brand have been carefully developed over the past three decades to maximize performance and longevity. Here are 10 reasons why you should replace your outdated bathroom finishes with high-end products from the Onyx Collection.
- High-quality construction: Not all solid surface products are created equal. The main ingredient in the Onyx Collection is alumina trihydrate, which is also used in roofing materials and automobile plastic. The other primary ingredient is a special formaldehyde-free polymer resin designed for flexibility and durability. Solid surface products are cast in a cultured marble mold, resulting in a stone-like look and feel.
- Vast product selection: The Onyx Collection offers standard and custom options across their extensive product lines. Choose from over 70 standard shower base pans, shower doors, and wall panels, with endless custom options available. Lavatory sink vanity tops come in hundreds of sizes and styles. You also have numerous tub surrounds, decks, trim, and accessories to choose from, all in dozens of colors and textures with both matte and gloss finishes available. With so much variety, you can count on creating a one-of-a-kind bathroom that meets your needs without compromise!
- Lifetime guarantee: Products from the Onyx Collection are built to last. In fact, they are guaranteed for life. If a product fails, the manufacturer will replace it for free or refund the cost. This gives you peace of mind that your shower, tub surround, lavatory, and other bathroom products will stand the test of time.
- No tile grout: Solid surface bathroom products eliminate tile grout lines. Textured molds can create a tile-like appearance, but you still benefit from a more attractive, sanitary bathroom with less cleaning and scrubbing required.
- Easy to clean: Non-abrasive household cleaners are safe to use on products from the Onyx Collection. The manufacturer recommends applying a protective/polishing product after each cleaning. White vinegar and water or non-abrasive dishwashing soap also effectively breaks down any hard water deposits that form over time.
- Design continuity: The right finishing touches bring your bathroom remodel together. Gorgeous crown molding, baseboards, towel bars, toilet paper holders, robe hooks, and other matching accessories create a harmonious appearance from floor to ceiling.
- Accessibility products: If you’re looking to age in place, the Onyx Collection can help. Grab bars, shower seats, curbless showers, slip-resistant base pans, and other features keep your bathroom safe and accessible as your needs change with age.
- Quick delivery: An extensive inventory of standard bathroom products allows for a quick turnaround time once you place your order. Just be aware that lead times on custom products may be a bit longer.
- Ease of installation: With no need to install individual tiles, solid surface bathroom products go in faster than you thought possible. Depending on the extent of your renovation, it may be possible to complete the project in as little as one to two days!
- Customer service: If you ever have concerns about your Onyx Collection products, both the manufacturer and your installer are available to answer your questions.
For more information about the benefits of the Onyx Collection, or to schedule a consultation with bathroom design experts, please call Fiderio & Sons at 203-237-0350 or contact us online. We have over 35 years of experience improving the beauty, functionality, and efficiency of our customers’ homes.