Kitchen Remodeling in Connecticut
- Does your kitchen disappoint? Whether it’s out of fashion, inconvenient for day-to-day use, falling into disrepair from old age, or just not quite the kitchen you dreamed of, remodeling your kitchen can be a great way to improve quality of life, home value, and the impression your home gives guests.
Want to learn more about remodeling your kitchen directly from our expert team, or want to get started on estimates and designs right away? Reach out to Fiderio & Sons today by dialing (203) 237-0350 or messaging us online to begin the process.
Why Remodel Your Kitchen?
- Meet unmet needs. If your kitchen simply can’t do what you want it to do for you or your family, a remodel is the time to make sure it matches your expectations.
- Eliminate annoyances. Hate your countertops, or the island, or the way the light shines? Remodeling lets you take those long-suffered annoyances and finally be rid of them.
- Personal aesthetic. Find your kitchen disappointing or outright ugly—or just a bit boring after a few years? A remodel can give you that breathtaking kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.
- Energy efficiency. It’s never been a better time to remodel for energy efficiency: efficient windows, efficient lighting, efficient appliances.
- Improve home value. A newly remodeled kitchen can add significant value to your home—useful whether you’re selling or just trying to keep your investment growing.
Your kitchen is the heart of your home. Make sure yours is everything you want and need it to be. Reach out to us online to learn more.
Current Trends and Ideas for Kitchen Remodeling
Not sure what you want to do with your kitchen? To get you started, we’ve put together some of the top trends of the year. Interestingly, this year is full of opposing trends, so there’s sure to be something for everyone.
- Wall-to-wall cabinetry. If you have a lot of stuff in your kitchen, this can be really tempting for practical reasons in addition to the unique aesthetic: turn an entire wall, top to bottom, into cabinets.
- Minimalist cabinetry. If you don’t want or need overbearing cabinetry, don’t worry; unobtrusive minimalist design is also in right now.
- Dark countertops. Many homeowners are moving toward dark countertops and a generally darker aesthetic in the kitchen.
- Quartz countertops. Like the marble it closely resembles, quartz countertops can be an incredible focus point for any kitchen.
- Multi-level islands. Islands with built-in layers or height differences are increasingly popular, for both aesthetic and practical reasons.
- Slab backsplash. A single solid piece as your kitchen backsplash can be a powerfully unique addition.
- Textured backsplash. Heavy textures or patterns on backsplashes are also increasingly popular, replacing more unobtrusive tile work.
- Glossy backsplash. Shiny or even mirrored backsplashes add a very modern feeling to a kitchen.
- Futuristic aesthetic. Minimalism, shiny and glossy everything, high-efficiency lighting out of a sci-fi film. The kitchen of tomorrow is the kitchen of today.
- Rustic, reclaimed wood aesthetic. Of course, the kitchen of yesterday is also the kitchen of today, as warm colors, reclaimed wood, and locally sourced everything grows as a counterpoint to the cutting-edge.
Why Choose Fiderio & Sons?
When it comes time to choose a contractor to remodel your kitchen, you want to put your home in the best possible hands. Fiderio & Sons delivers superior customer service and customer satisfaction through a genuine interest in the needs and desires of our clients. We’ll work hand in hand with you, staying in touch and communicating every step of the process as we develop a realistic design and implement it into your home.
We take special care to keep your home livable and healthy throughout the remodeling process through the BuildClean system, and we back the quality of our workmanship with warranties, post-project meetings, and annual check-ins.
Contact us today to learn more. Dial (203) 237-0350 or send us a message via our contact page to speak with an expert member of our staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take?
Every build varies, depending on how much you want changed. Minor remodeling may be done in a matter of a few days; whereas a complete kitchen gut and remodel could take 2-4 weeks or so, based on the size of your renovation.
How much will it cost?
As with scheduling, cost can vary wildly depending on what you want. When we meet, we will gladly give you some preliminary budget information so you can determine if the project is within an affordable budget.
Will my home be livable while you work?
We take special care to keep the homes we work in safe for occupants, above and beyond industry standards for controlling dust and the normal pollutants of construction. Most of our customers reside in their home, while we renovate. Our team will do our very best, so you have working a sink, toilet, stove etc. during the renovation.
on Your Kitchen Remodel