Creative CT Bathroom Remodeling Ideas to Make Your Remodel Easier
Imagine a bathroom where you walk in and instantly feel relaxed from the day’s chaos. You can have a classic and modern style, a bright and energetic room or a lively natural looking oasis for CT bathroom remodel. Here are some popular bathroom remodeling ideas so you can get the look you want.
Unique Floor Tiles
Bathroom floor tile is increasingly becoming more popular. Having a unique design on the floor can make the room look bigger and create an imaginative space that will be nice to relax in.
- Chevron design – Try using a chevron design on your floor. This will put the focus on the floor, allowing you to have a more simple wall color and more bathroom decorations.
- Iridescent glass tiles – This is a great style to create a glowing bathroom. Make the floor look like a glowing ocean by getting different shade of blue.
- Wood effect tile – Add a modern twist with the look of strength and sophistication the wood effect tile gives. It resembles hardwood floors but it isn’t as expensive.
- Pop of color – last but not least, with any design adding a pop of color can make a simple bathroom into a colorful oasis.
Adding Some Life
Adding a little green to the bathroom supplies the room with more life and positive energy. Various plants can add colorful imagination, relaxation and creativity.
- Flowers – There are so many flowers out there that offer a wonderful smell and a colorful appeal to a room. Some popular choices to use are roses for their romantic presence, daisies offer a sweet and preppy look and lavender gives pops of purple and relaxation.
- Ferns – According to decoist, most ferns are shade-loving so they don’t need a lot of light, but they do need a little bit and the bathroom is the perfect place. Mounting the ferns in frames is a fun and interesting way to show off their unique shape.
- Aloe Vera – These plants need a little bit of sunlight but don’t have to be put in direct sunlight. They all unique and creative shapes that bring out the life in the bathroom. Also, if you ever get a sunburn, you can off a little chunk and use the inside of it to heal your skin.
- Living Walls – For those who want a bigger plant project can add a living wall. You can take a frame size of your choosing and add the plants you want to cover your wall in the frame. Maintenance can be as simple as spritzing the plants with water whenever you use the restroom or have a nursery system where the plants can stay in their pots. Every now and again you can take the plants out for maintenance but overall they add a lot to a room.
New Bathroom Fixtures
- Shower – Walk-in showers are one the most popular features for the bathroom. Instead of curtains try adding a shower door like the glass doors. You can get a clear glass door, frosted, or a designed etched in.
- Freestanding tubs – Trends seem to fade and somehow make their way back and the freestanding tub is no exception. There are so many designs to choose from that make your bathroom classic and unique.
- Vessel Sinks – A new feature like a vessel sink will really make your bathroom pop. With the new living wall and the vessel sink that runs like a waterfall, you will have a rain forest look in your bathroom.
- Built-in storage – Clutter is never good for any room. Built-ins are a good way to create more space in the room and you can add cabinet doors to hide the stuff inside.
Feel free to download our ct bathroom remodeling planning guide. Create the bathroom of your dreams with our free ct bathroom remodeling ideas!