Your rront door can set the tone for your entire home. Walking up the driveway, passing the green grass and flowerbeds, your guest reaches to ring the bell. In anticipation they wait for the front door they're staring at to open. What vibe do they get from your front door? Are you elegant and classy with gold tones and an intricate design or are you outgoing with a bright yellow accent.
Give your visitors a welcome reception with a beautiful entryway. A worn out ct front door can make your house look tired but different colors and designs can make entering your home a pleasant invitation.
According to HomeGoods, this is what ct entry door colors say about your personality:
- Black- you are a traditional individual that is strong and controlled. You like the simple things in life and believe in the elegance of the world.
- Blue- you value peace and stay true and honest to what you believe in.
- Turquoise-your feet can't touch the ground. You have big goals and are always pursuing your dreams. They sky is the limit for you.
- Yellow- you posses the best of both worlds with strong wit and passionate creativity. You are an ambitious early bird ready to spread your positivity
- White- you are simple and intelligently organized. You are an honest and hard worker.
- Red- you live life to the fullest. There is no adventure that you won't try.
- Orange- you are the Entertainer. Your a social butterfly that thrives on accomplishing various tasks.
Here are some different designs you can choose and how they'll benefit your home:
- Steel Doors- these doors offer strength and stability at a lower price. They can give you security and weather resistance but they are prone to dents and dings that are almost impossible to repair.
- Aluminum-clad doors- offer a sophisticated look with impeccable strength. They have detailed and crisp finishes.
- Fiberglass- fiberglass doors are tough and are easy to maintain. They don't warp from the weather and offer a modern design to your home.
- Wood- gives you the freedom to have a door with character that can add warmth and style to your home. They offer natural beauty but will need more attention and maintenance.